Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello And Welcome!

Just in case the URL and the name of the blog (The Tommy Blog) have left you wondering, my name is Tommy. I am 13 years old, and I am a Jack of all trades, I can act, direct, draw, and play some instruments. While I and my bandmates are in the process of naming the band, we are thinking about calling ourselves "Come On Down" because of my affinity for gameshows. I am in the process of creating a show to pitch to a major network (Hopefully Cartoon Network) called Zooper, along with several other pitches including 2 animated talk shows. I will now cram all the plugs and bragging I feel comfortable with right now into one paragraph:

Animator Don Dixon ( http://www.dondixon.blogspot.com/ )
Animator John R. Dilworth ( http://www.stretchfilms.com/ )
My Myspace ( www.myspace.com/thetommyzone )
And I am sure I will cram more URL's in your brains soon :)

I would like you also to know that I would like to make friends with all of you, and I am sure that you will find my stuff interesting, if not a little confusing.
There will be many posts to come and I plan to visit daily, so check me out!

Osco Valyago,
Tommy Null
Spiffy World Inc.

No comments: