Google

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Updates 12/10/07 !

1. After being on hiatus for like 6 monthes, Tommy is officially back on myspace! Check the page on http://www.myspace.com/thetommyzone looking forward to continuing my updates there.

2. If I can figuire out the scan function on this darn Lexmark X2500 and I stop getting an error message on the pictoral upload form, I officially have photos of my DEADLY sewing machine accident. The accident that happened just 6 hours before my first blog post EVER is finally getting some photo evidence.

3. Can Oprah Winfrey "Ba-Rocket" Barack Obama to the top of the democratic primary? The queen of the modern-day talk show is DEFINITELY going to be with mister Obama on the campaign trail. And who knows? If Oprah can't be happy with Stedman, then maybe she could be Obamas first lady and pop out a few Barack-lets :)

4. My outrage is iminent! Any REAL video gamer watched the 2007 Video Game Awards on Spike TV this last night, and anyone with a brain would as well be angered at their GAY choice for game of the year, where Rachel "I am not famous" Bilson announced that "Bioshock", the less-than-satisfactory 2K games let-down, beat out Halo 3! I am angry, and so is AMERICA!

5. Three new videos from Fish-N-Chips Entertainment Industries Incorporated, the brainchild of myself, Andrew "And-Roid" Paglusch, Christian "Beck in Black" Beck, Cody "The Faulty Ice Machine" Whalen, Emily "Black Widowe" Null, and Gary "Stretch" Dikeos, appeared on my YouTube page http://www.youtube.com/kablamman2007 and my Teletubbies, Wiggles, Barney video has gotten almost 150 hits already! Love Ya Guys, Salukes, and Enjoy! Gotta eat dinner. We're having CHILI! - Tommy <[:^{o

No comments: