Google

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Tommy Blogg Talkbox Interviews Tommy Award Winner Paul Scheer

Wazzabi!

Here is an interview I did with the lovely and talented Paul Scheer around December of last year, which would explain the Christmas question on there. He is amazingly funny, and he and his pals are currently doing the VH1 show "Human Giant" with Aziz and Rob and the gang. Here it is guys!



Q: It is a pleasure having you on the Tommy Blogg Talkbox.

A: Wow! What a great studio. I love the classic Delorean and the lifesize Han Solo in Carbonite.

Q: As I am currently hosting an awards show on my blog, the 2007 TOMMY AWARDS, and I am here to announce that you have just won in the category of "Best Tooth Gap of 2007"! How do you feel and who do you want to thank?

A: I'm overwhelmed! Thank You. I'd like to thank Frankie Muniz

Q: If Hilary Clinton wins, would Bill be the first lady?
A: What the Hell? Hillary is

Q: How are things around the house(s)?
A: Bloody.

Q: What are you hoping for christmas (and don't say Natalie Portman, I called it)
A: a Big bag Tostitos with Lime

Q: Why is there a Santa when Oscar De la Hoya obvoiusly looks better dressed up like a jackass?

A:Because Santa doesn't take off for boxing matches

Q: Would you run for president?

A:Only if I could run on my Skittles for money platform.

Q: If you could create a national holiday, what would it be?

A:Hang out with a Monkey Day.

Rapid Fire Round!

Q: Boxers or Briefs?"
A: Swimtrunks

Q: Paper or Plastic?
A: Combustible Tarp

Q: Fav historical figuire past or present?

A: The Dude on the Bag of Big League Chew

Q: Favorite fruit and vegetable?
A: Steven Speilberg and Clamato Juice

Q: Best celebrity blog ever and for all of eternity that you will yourself personally visit and give the utmost of your approval?
Is it:

A: The Tommy Blogg?
B: Le Blogg De Thomas?
C: El Tommy Bloggito?

A: I'll pick D - La Casa Del Tommy Blanco Bloggo

Q: It was fantastic haing you on the Tommy Blogg TalkBox. I hope to get a follow-up and wish you the best of luck in future endeavors

A: Tommy I'm here to assassinate you (Paul pulls out a gun) Bang! (Paul runs out)

Seeya Next Time!

No comments: