Google

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

UpDates!

I went to my sister Emily's Spirit Squad practice yesterday. I don't remember much, except the clearly older woman was wearing a thong to a grade school cheerleading thing. I was dashing in my favorite scarf and Michael Stipe glasses, or "Stipe Specs" as I call them. I came home and downloaded a few (7) songs from my Magnetic Fields' new album, Distortion. It seems like an eternity ago when I did my interview with the lovely and talented Claudia Gonson, doesn't it? I also like to listen to their old song "I Think I Need A New Heart" when I need to gallop somewhere.

Also, I just want to mention my lovely and amazing girlfriend Karissa, who is always great to blab about. And I assume she will be fine with Natalie Portman being a part of my life during the relationship lol. The more I listen to the new MF album, the less it seems like a resonant distorted static-fest, which is what they aimed for, and more like a 50% lovely, 50% Sad and Angry, not to say all of the Magnetic Fields' work isn't jst the same. As well as this, I find the song "Everybody Hurts" much less sad when I have a girlfriend. I am going to go read and watch "Discovery Channel", and finish (in my second day of reading it) Blaze by Stephen King as Richard Bachman.

Go to my latest group effort with my company, FishNChips Entertainment, at making a coherent and funny show. If you are too lazy to go to the youtube page link at the middle-right of the screen, here's a right click to the new show, Television.TV;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsJX6bRfLds

Mozzeltov and Saluke, Osco Valyago and Goodbye - Tommy

No comments: