Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Tommy Blogg TalkBox Interviews...




This week on the Tommy Blogg TalkBox, I had the extreme pleasure of getting an interivew with Chrissie Amphlett, lead singer of the Australian rock band "The Divinyls" who made that wonderful mass-a-hit "Touch Myself" (You know which song. Don't be coy) and here is my interview with the lovely and talented Christina Amphlett;

Q; With a song like The Divinyls' massive hit "Touch Myself", do you think that massive hit overshadowed the rest of you guys' career. You guys had like 4 albums, aside from "Greatest Hits" albums, and after that song, noone seemed to stay on the Divinyls boat.

A: Hi Tommy,we actually did another album called Underworld in 94-96 and if you go to www.divinyls.com.au or Divinyls Official Myspace page you will find current material,video etc

Q: What are you crazy kids up to now?

A;Just finished a 14 date tour of Australia

Q: What do you consider your self in politics, Republican or Democrat?

A:You know I really am disillusioned by pollitics and being Australian and living in New York,I watch and read as much as I can but don't vote here.

Q:Where do you see your self in 10 years?

A:Have no idea

Q: What are your super powers?

A:my ability to move forward

Q: What is your weakness?

A:my right ankle

Q: If you were an animal, what would you be specifically?

A:a horse

Q: What do you, an influential figuire, think you have to offer the world in general?

A:My truth.

Q: Is there anything you have to say to my league of readers here on "The Tommy Blogg
Talk Box"?

A:Keep trying.

Q: I hope to get a follow-up with you and now consider you my friend? Do I reserve the right to call you a "famous friend" among the other celebritites who have been here on "TBTB"?

A:You can call me a friend as I don't do celebrity very well.

We wish Chrissie the best in her future endeavors, and all the luck in the world.
Seeya next time on "The Tommy Blogg Talkbox"!

No comments: