Google

Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm learning Shona, the non-English native language of Zimbabwe, the country I am crusading for in an attempt to gain democracy in Zimbabwe. Check my myspace for updates.
here is the bulliten I put up on my MySpace;

I am Tommy, I am the executive at Karkee Records, and owner of it's parent company, FishNChips Entertainment. I have been looking for something in the world that I TRULY can care about. If you don't know what an Autocracy is, allow me to tell you. An autocracy is where one self appointed ruler has total power over a country/countrIES people. One example is that of Robert Mugabe, Autocratic leader of Zimbabwe. He misuse his authority and manifests his will in brutality and anger. I am looking for a way that we as free people of the U.S. can use that freedom to try and bring democracy to this torn land. Now, If you care about the welfare of these people, young and old, big and small; then please, by using either the picture below this paragraph, or the one exactly like it I just added to my picture list, please put it in your "default picture" are and show some support. "Democracy in Zimbabwe" will prevail!

So if you have a myspace add the default pic for my page and add it to YOURS also add me as a friend

No comments: