Google

Thursday, November 1, 2007

A clarification

just a little tidbit but equally not an endorsement to click on the Google Adsense ad above that is right above the blog archive area. Even though I do not in any way endorse or influence you to click on it, it is quite clickable and can take you to some site where you may find a liking in what you see, including music and Hurricane Katrina relief sites. Now, I would like to once again let you know that I want you to visit my site as often as possible, and, if clicking on the Google Adsense ad above the blog archive area makes you, the readeer, personally happy, and are not doing so to make ME the blog manager happy, then it is completely up to you. but as aforementioned, I do not in any way endorse or influence you to click on it, it is quite clickable and can take you to some site where you may find a liking in what you see, including music and Hurricane Katrina relief sites. Thank You, and I look forward to entertaining you as does the Fish-N-Chips Entertainment staff.

No comments: