Google

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Night In.... Kevin Federline?

It’s been reported that KF and Paris were seen partying together at a party in Vegas. Think Britney and Paris will get in a cat fight? God I hope so. What would that tape be called? "Hairless, Breastless Fury"?
A better question is doesn’t Britney watch the news? I'm not gay, but if I were in Britney's shoes, I'd be kickin' myself. I mean, when this all stasrted, cute, innocent Britney Spears was dating this ruffian, and NOW, the tides have turned, and crazy, wrinkly, skanky, hairless, psychotic, irresponsible Britney Spears is getting 3 monitored visits a week with her children, Sean Preston (2-ish) and Jayden James (1-ish). Brit-Brit is only 26, and is already a psychotic widow has-been train wreck. The Tomy Blogg will be keeping tabs on
the update stuff, so keep those eyes affixed to the Tommy Blogg.

No comments: