Google

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium P.S. Importante Announcemente


I just got back from the 1:50 showing of Mr. Magoriums Wonder Imporium, starring two of my favs, Dustin Hoffman, and Natalie Portman, and my MOM's favorite, Justin Bateman. (trust me. it's a long story). Dustin gave a stunningly good impersonation of a nonsensical old man. While the acting was good, and the quirkiness was good, it is generally aimed at a younger viewing audience. Good morals etc. And it features hotsy-totsy, Natalie Portman. (once again, long story). P.S. In accordance with the newest look in The Tommy Blogg's tenure, we will be captioning each picture on the page just like other celebrity blogger, Perez Hilton (whom, as I am sorry to say, isn't quite up to my personal blog caliber). Trust me, it adds a little something.

No comments: