Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

100th POST Celebration!

Hey there my faithful Tommy Bloggikins! I, and the amazing crew here at FishNChips Entertainment, The Tommy Blogg, and UpStreme Media, are celebrating our 100th BLOGG POST! So here are the 100th UPDATES!

- As if by sheer luck, I found my old favorite soda orange Slice in Memphis.
Here, if you ever wondered, is a small (incomplete) list of the best sodas in my (respected) opinion;

- orange Slice
- Vault (and Vault Zero)
- Sprite
- Surge (its like Vault, but more reliant on lemon flavors.
- Wild Cherry Pepsi
- Hawaiian Punch

Now these are my favs, but that doesnt mean I don't have OTHER favs.

Today is the first day counting down Tommys Top Hotties 2008!

100. Lily Allen - Yay. Lily Allen.

99. Rumer Willis - While normally odd-proportioned Rumer has been on the egde recently, she has been surprising me lately. Hotness.

98. Beth Ostrosky - Man. The hot mom thing is working great for this chick. But I just can't see anyone banging Howard Stern. How awkward.

97. Scarlett Johansson - While she has topped a billion of these things, even her 14-year-old appearance can't sway me.

96. Jeniffer Love Hewitt - I am nothing against the full-figuire. In fact, it kind of turns me on. But what is there other than a really cool name and a nice rack. It may sound primitive, but COME ON.

95. Zhang Ziyi - Is it wrong that a woman that could beat the crap out of me kind of turns me on?

94. Paz Vega - Paz Who? Shes hot though.

93. Anne Hathaway - Plain Jane Anne Hathaway. She is attractive, and retains some kind of youth that is perpetual.

92. Katie Holmes - Come on, I'd give her a top 10 spot if I didn't always mentally invision her and Tom Cruise doing the nasty when I see her dressed scantily.

91. Jennifer Aniston - Nice, average, attractive... Jennifer Aniston.

90. Jennifer Lopez - A million babies couldnt ruin her hot-ocity. Even though she is banging Skeletor.. I mean Marc Anthony (I know. I can't seem to recall who he is either lol)

SNEAK PEEK AT 80-70:

Two words... Jennifer Esposito!

Keep It real, Saluke, Se Du Senere, and Enjoy - Tommy

No comments: