Google

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Tommy Blogg TalkBox: Kevin John aka BONEZ from VH1's "I Love New York"


Q: First things first. Tell me about what YOU have been doing since the show ended.

A: 1. Since the show, I have been a busy man. I have toured the country as a motivational speaker, speaking mainly to students. I have also shot two independent films, and a couple commercials. I perform regularly with my sketch comedy troupe, The Afromedians. Currently, I'm in the process of starting my own production company, I.T.E. (Inspiring Through Entertainment) Productions. My vision here is to create entertaining shows that enlighten and educate people across the world. Lastly, I've been a busy man on the dating scene.

Q: You have become well known and well loved by a mass group of people. Are you modest in person?

A: I am very modest. I remember where I came from. Also, fame only last so long.

Q: What do you consider your self in politics, Republican or Democrat?

A: Definitely a Democrat.

Q: Boxers of briefs?

A: Prefer boxer briefs

Q: Paper or plastic?

A: Paper

Q:Where do you see your self in 10 years?

A: In ten years I see myself making a difference in the world and married to a beautiful wife.

Q: What are your super powers?

A: Have no super powers that I know of. If I did, I would use them excessively!

Q: What is your weakness?

A: My weakness is women who wear apple bottom jeans and high boots. I'm a sucker for that! LOL

Q: If you were an animal, what would you be specifically?

A: I'd be an ant, so I can peek my head in anywhere.


Q: What do you, an influential figuire, think you have to offer the world in general?

A: A positive contageon, piece at heart, and a gorgeous smile.

Q: Is there anything you have to say to my league of readers here on "The Tommy Blogg Talk Box"?

A: Life is to be lived; Rest when you die

Q: I hope to get a follow-up with you and now consider you my friend? Do I reserve the right to call you a "famous friend" among the other celebritites who have been here on "TBTB"?

A: You can call me anything you'd like!!

www.actorkevinjohn.com
www.myspace.com/kevinjohn1

No comments: