Google

Monday, January 7, 2008

A Hellacious Update!

Man, ever since Christmas, the 'Blogg has suffered. I am actually planning to make this our first post back from break, even though the Nat Portman story technically counts. An amazing turn for the soulja boy video, 24,500 hits turned past this weekend, and my interviews with georgey boy has had quite a few. Now it is time for THE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!

- After some serious consideration and every news-stand cover on earth telling me I'm wrong, I have finally decided Zoey 101 star Jamie Lynn Spears, daughter of Lynne Spears, and sister of nut-zilla (formerly known as Britney Spears) is actually pregnant. Now the certified professionals at The Tommy Blogg have done some research, and we have narrowed down who the father is. And it's NOT Casey "Quick" Aldridge. Chart coming soon.

- FishNChips Entertainment has set sail! We and our assosciate, animator Kalidda, have set up shop in Italy! WHERE exactly is coming soon.

No comments: