Google

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hey Guys!

Sorry I went on hiatus since the 25th, stuff's been busy! but in good news, check out my personal interview with the president! go to my youtube page, and it has those two PLUS a documentary of FishNChips Entertainment. Our Super Mario bros. Based Show, The Super Smash Show, which we are getting the rights to hopefully in the next 4 days, AND the randomest clipshow around, Just Another Random Clip Show! is in the works! I am gonna try to actually get the video ON THIS PAGE, but it may require some work. It is majorily made up of stuff sent in by the youtube community, and the rest of my humble following (lol jk). Up to this sentence, we only have 3M of all 66M uploaded on the Random video show, but we are definitely Let's hope for the best, and long live FishNChips Entertainment!

No comments: