Google

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tommy Top 40 Hotties: The Revised Beginning

I took a stab at my first 10 last post, but I have revised the hottie's list. Here is my first 7 off the list.

40. Cameron Diaz - She doesn't NEED breasts to be a light, hot chick.



39. Rumer Willis - While normally odd-proportioned Rumer has been on the egde recently, she has been surprising me lately. Hotness.




38. Beth Ostrosky - Man. The hot mom thing is working great for this chick. But I just can't see anyone banging Howard Stern. How awkward.



37. Jeniffer Love Hewitt - I am nothing against the full-figuire. In fact, it kind of turns me on. But what is there other than a really cool name and a nice rack. It may sound primitive, but COME ON.



36. Zhang Ziyi - Is it wrong that a woman that could beat the crap out of me kind of turns me on?



35. Anne Hathaway - Plain Jane Anne Hathaway. She is attractive, and retains some kind of youth that is perpetual.




34. Katie Holmes - Come on, I'd give her a top 10 spot if I didn't always mentally invision her and Tom Cruise doing the nasty when I see her dressed scantily.



33. Jennifer Aniston - Nice, average, attractive... Jennifer Aniston.

No comments: