Google

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dream Town!

Last night, I was told this morning by my mother that I was not only sleepwalking last night, but indeed sleep HUNTING. My mother recounted the story as this;

"You woke up and jumped off your bed. You came over to me, excited, and said loudly, 'Did you see that?', I had no idea what you were talking about. 'I shot that teddy bear!'. You SHOT a teddy bear, or you GOT a teddy bear? I asked. Then you said 'I shot it mom. Didn't you see it?!?'. I asked you again to make sure you said that, 'You shot a teddy bear Tommy?'. You thought about it and responded 'yeah....YEAH...'. Then I told you 'good job. If you need mom later come on in here.' And you walked off, and slid under your blanket."

And I woke up with a new pair of pants on.
Isn't that damn near the strangest thing you've ever seen?

No comments: