Google

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Tommy Blogg TalkBox Interviews: The Late band Absinthe Blind

Well AB wrapped it up in 03 but here is an interview I did with one of the fellas involved.

Q: Your band has made itself an institution in independent music. Do you like being a band with a wide fanbase, but less exposure?

A: Well we wrapped things up in 2003, but check out www.myspace.com/headlights

Q: When's the next EP, LP, or CD coming out, and wh should everyone that reads this blog buy it?

A: Our final album, Rings, was released in 2003

Q: Who influences you as a writers/musicians the most?

A: We loved the beatles and my bloody valentine

Q: What is your stance/stances on the war in Iraq?

A: A horrible tradgedy

Q: What are you/you guys' favorite food?

A; (NOT ANSWERED)

Q: So after inspecting my blog, how awesome is it on a scale of 1-10 ( ..http://www. thetommyzone. blogspot.
com.. )

A; 10

Q: Do I reserve the right to call you/ your band my newest on my list famous friends?

A;
Absolutley

No comments: